PIMPLE IN THE DIMPLE

      
The most common thing of which teenagers are worried off is the unwanted ,untimely Whelk known as Pimple.

In this modern era , it's a common healthy practice to compete on the basis of facial appearance & as one of the teenager , i have also been a part of this.

To look more attractive among others , i have always tried to take care of my skin but many a times 'pimples' have acted as a barrier in my path.

I have a dimple on my right cheek and since my childhood it has been loved and appreciated by others .But it looses its attractiveness sometimes because of pimple.

Various efforts were carried out by me to get rid of this reddish pimple. From traditional household remedies , to the numerous artificial cosmetics i tried everything but all my efforts were in vein.

Instead of decaying, this pimple invited many other small itching pimples and led my confidence down...

I lost attention and adopted a shy nature. But then i got GARNIER NEEM ACTIVE FACE WASH in my life and feeled the real difference..

I have tried to sum up the above scenario via a poem named as
PIMPLE IN THE DIMPLE......

      
             PIMPLE IN THE DIMPLE
I have a dimple
Very cute, very simple..
At proper place and at proper angle
It attracts very many people...

From double to triple
my fans increases in multiples..
God gifted me something uncommon in real
said my father and uncle...

I loved to listen in decible
wow! what a sweet dimple..
But who knows it was a happiness of days of couple
when i got a PIMPLE  IN THE DIMPLE...

I felt pity, i felt alone
as if it was a never ending MARATHON..
It seemed every single attention has gone
& somebody cursed me when i was born...

Pimples replicated from couple to ample
i didn't understand their basic principle..
The only thing i got in this whole Scandle
that Curse resulted a PIMPLE IN THE DIMPLE...

To get rid of this itching pimple
i had veggies and lot of apple..
Even from traditional to artificial
i tried each and every sample...

 
When nothing happened
my confidence got crippled..
I went to mosque,i went to temple
but there remained that annoying PIMPLE...

All efforts became inactive
simple tasks seemed to be hactic..
But gradually decaying rate grows +ve
when i used GARNIER NEEM ACTIVE...

Pimples lost their reddish trait
as if somebody had given them threat..
GARNIER NEEM ACTIVE came out as a saint
it forced pimples to get faint...

This poem is a gratitude's sample
bcoz GARNIER has set up a CHARISMATIC example......
THANK YOU GARNIER.........

FOR MORE INFO VISIT:  http://bit.ly/GPABlogLinkIndiBloggerActivity
                                                         OR
                                                 http://bit.ly/GarnierPureActiveNeemWebsite


0 comments:

Post a Comment